Review – The TRTL Pillow
Never been able to sleep when you travel? Your sleepless times are over with the TRTL Pillow, blissful sleep will be yours anywhere.
With possibly, one of the most perfect product taglines ever
“Sleep when you travel. Be awake when you arrive.”
I was excited to be able to try out the TRTL Pillow. I always say the best type of innovations are the totally unexpected ones or when a product that is universally recognized and perceived in a certain way, is spun and totally re-invented. The TRTL Pillow is just that.
In short, it’s the practical miracle that travelers and frequent flyers, who find it difficult sleeping on a plane, train or in the car, just can’t seem to get comfortable, will now wonder how they ever traveled without it.
So what’s so different about the TRTL Pillow.
The TRTL Pillow was scientifically proven to elevate your head and neck and keep them in an ergonomically correct position, which means you can sleep and not wake up, feeling like you’ve gone 10 rounds with a traveling elf.
Nothing so ordinary as a standard pillow shape, the TRL Pillow is basically a cocoon neck rest, which is both comfortable and lightweight.
LOOK AND FEEL
Super soft fleece (perfect in a cold plane) and foam combine to create a kind of neck hammock.
- It’s half the size of a conventional U-sized pillow.
- It’s portable – which is always great when trying to keep your carrying luggage down to a minimum – whether it be a small carry-on or a weekend bag.
- Users can control how tight the pillow is around their neck, making it fully adjustable in terms of providing support to your neck.
- It’s compact and lightweight, while still supporting your neck.
- The pillow works especially well when your seat is tilted and puts your neck in a much more natural sleeping position, than some other more conventional travel pillows.
- It offers comfortable and stable support when you can’t recline and have to sit upright, or have minimal space to turn your head or anything to lean against.
- The pillow is machine washable – so you can use it, over and over again.
So there you have it. A total breakdown of the TRTL Travel Pillow it’s the perfect gift for your favourite traveler or yourself. So what are you waiting for….click below to buy it.
Travel Gadgets Must Haves.com is a participant of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. The program is designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, Amazon Supply, and the Amazon Supply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com Inc or its affiliates.
Travel Gadgets Must-Haves.com product reviews may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we will earn a commission at no extra cost to you. These commissions help us to improve and grow the site. All Travel Gadgets Must-Haves reviews are completely independent and wholly impartial and we hope they assist you in your purchasing decisions.