The Fancii Personal Humidifier
After a few false starts, I’ve finally found my perfect travel sleep buddy in the Fancii Personal Humidifier. Its simple, convenient design is both lightweight and portable. But don’t let its diminutive size fool you – it doesn’t stop it from being very both efficient and very powerful.
The Fancii Personal Humidifier ingeniously utilizes individual water bottles, to produce cool mist, which improves your room air quality /moisture, which in turn helps you breathe better, relieving you from dry throat and sinus symptoms.
PROTIP – Your bottle size should be 16 to 20 oz Dasani, Aquafina, Smartwater, Fiji, Evian, or Soda bottles, and use of the included adapter).
- The Fancii Personal Humidifier uses standard size individual water bottle (<20oz) into a moisture-producing water tank
- PureMist ultrasonic technology operates at below 15 decibels, to project hygienic, humidified air quickly and quietly
- Compact and lightweight mini humidifier perfect for use in bedroom, office, car, hotel, tent, or even on flights
- The cordless operative capacity allows you to take the device anywhere you go | Powered by 3 AA batteries or USB powered by sources like a laptop, power bank or wall adapter (cable is included).
- 3 WX2 filters, which you need to change every 1-2 months, depending on how often you use your humidifier.
I wouldn’t call myself a delicate flower, but when I’m traveling for a while, I usually end up suffering from a sore dry throat, due to the air conditioning unit. It wouldn’t be so bad if I could always set the air conditioning to the comfort levels my body is happy with, but as I alternate between hotel and hostel stays, it isn’t always possible. This is why I found The Fancii Personal Humidifier such a travel gem.
I award major brownie points to the Fancii Personal Humidifier for its quietness, portability (takes next to no room in your suitcase) and power – its output is incredible considering it’s roughly the size of a hockey puck. Additional points are awarded for ease of use – just read the instructions thoroughly and make sure you have everything you need to hand – your humidifier starts working the second you plug it in.
Travel Gadgets Must Haves.com is a participant of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. The program is designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, Amazon Supply, and the Amazon Supply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com Inc or its affiliates.
Travel Gadgets Must-Haves.com product reviews may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we will earn a commission at no extra cost to you. These commissions help us to improve and grow the site. All Travel Gadgets Must-Haves reviews are completely independent and wholly impartial and we hope they assist you in your purchasing decisions.