Product Review of the Braun HD130 Satin Hair 1 Style and Go 1200-Watt Hair Dryer
If you can’t walk out of your home or hotel, without flawless hair, but hate the idea of lugging around a heavy hairdryer that takes up space in your suitcase or weekend getaway bag, then we have the perfect style solution for you – the Braun Satin Hair 1 Style and Go 1200-Watt Hair Dryer.
It is a lightweight, compact, styling powerhouse, that’s user-friendly and takes up very little space in your luggage. This essential travel hairdryer ensures you don’t have to compromise on having great hair, wherever you are.
- Purse friendly – has great functionality for an epically reasonable price
- Lightweight, portable and compact
- Foldable handle means it’s portable and easy to store
- Easy to manoeuvre
- Nozzle attachment and two heat/1 airflow settings
- The infrared heating system stops hot spots and dry-out and ensures fast efficient hair drying.
- Noise level – surprisingly quiet, a real plus when you’re on the move.
- Decent size power cable
- Multi-voltage usage
Travel Gadgets Must Haves.com is a participant of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. The program is designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, Amazon Supply and the Amazon Supply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com Inc or its affiliates.
Travel Gadgets Must-Haves.com product reviews, may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we will earn a commission at no extra cost to you. These commissions help us to improve and grow the site. All Travel Gadgets Must-Haves reviews are completely independent and wholly impartial and we hope they assist you in your purchasing decisions.