Portable Washing Machine TG23
No more washing day blues ! If you live in a small flat, a dormitory or like to pack up and go to enjoy RV life. The Portable Washing Machine TG23 is a durable, compact and lightweight machine that weighing only 11KG, but packs a mighty washing power punch.
For the cynics among you who may be wondering – do portable washing machines work? We’re here to tell you Yes they absolutely do and they clean your clothes just as well as a full-size washer would—but it takes up less space, is portable, uses less energy, water, and detergent.
The Portable Washing Machine TG23 twin tub design provides the user with wash and spin cycle and a wash capacity of 3.6kg and a spin capacity of 2kg. Each tub has its own separate timers and the wash tub has different wash modes.
- WHAT YOU GET Everything needed for the machine to work is included (except water and detergent). Includes in the box is the washing machine, water fill hose, lint filter and fully translated manual (Languages: English, French, German, Italian and Spanish).
- AWESOME CLEANING: The strong and durable Portable Washing Machines incorporates two tubs 1 for washing and 1 for spinning. It has a capacity of 3.6kg wash and 2kg spin.
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT: The compact and lightweight design of the portable washing machine makes this ideal for places where space is limited like in an RV, studio or dormitory. It does not require plumbing and only requires access to water and a drain area.
- WASH & SPIN TIMER: The wash cycle can run up to 15 minutes on either a soft or normal wash and the spin cycle can run up to 5 minutes which means the clothes can be washed for the time required.
- EASY TO USE: Simple to use simply add clothes, water and detergent and set the machine to wash. Once done give it a spin to try out and rinse through.
- BONUS – FREE added lint filter which when placed in the wash section will float on the water collecting any debris (string, lint etc). Due to the way these are manufactured slight markings may be present on the feet of the unit.