Product Review of The TRTL Pillow
With possibly, one of the most perfect product taglines ever
“Sleep when you travel. Be awake when you arrive.”
It’s little wonder that I found it so hard to resist the TRTL Pillow or get my head around, why I ever tried to sleep a plane without it.
I always say the best type of innovations are the totally unexpected ones or when a product that is universally recognised and perceived in a certain way is, spun and totally re-invented. The TRTL Pillow is just that.
In short it’s the practical miracle that frequent flyers, who find sleeping on the plane difficult or just can’t seem to get comfortable will wonder how they ever travelled without it. So what’s so different about the TRTL Pillow.
The TRTL Pillow was scientifically proven to elevate your head and neck, and keep them in an ergonomically correct position, that means you can sleep and not wake up, feeling like you’ve gone 10 rounds with a travel elf.
Nothing so ordinary as a standard pillow shape, the TRL is basically a cocoon neck rest, which is both comfortable and lightweight.
LOOK AND FEEL
Super soft fleece (perfect in a cold plane) and foam is combine to create a hammock effect.
- It’s half the size of a conventional U-sized pillow.
- It’s portable – which is always great when trying to keep your carrying luggage down to a minimum – whether it be a small carry-on or a weekend bag.
- User can control how tight the pillow is around their neck, making it fully adjustable in terms of providing support to your neck.
- It’s compact and lightweight, while still supporting your neck.
- The pillow works especially well, when your seat is tilted and puts your neck in a much more natural sleeping position, than some other more conventional travel pillows.
- It offers great support when you can’t recline and have to sit upright, or have minimal space to turn your head or anything to lean against.
- The pillow is machine washable – so you can use it, over and over again.
CLICK BELOW TO SHOP